- GOTOH In Tune BS Vintage Style brass saddle for Telecaster guitars
- Replacement for the 3 saddle vintage-style Telecaster bridges
- Brass barrel and steel screws/springs
- 10.8mm string spacing
- Intonation adjustment screws - Metric M3-0.5 x 30mm
- Height adjustment screws - Metric M3-0.5 x 10mm
- Metric 1.5mm Allen wrench is used to adjust string height
- Set of 3 saddles - springs and screws included
The unique grooving on the GOTOH “In-Tune” saddles results in better intonation when compared to traditional vintage-style saddles. Each saddle is reversible and can be used in any position.
These are packaged in original GOTOH packaging (not bulk packed).
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
These saddles seem to work well. I have nothing to compare them to. So all I can say is that it was easy for me to install them and set the intonation on the guitar.
Turning a Squier tele into a good player, these make a huge difference for intonation. Had a little trouble with one - thought I might have misthreaded the screw and ruined it but I was able to push it through and it’s fine. Maybe there was grit in the threads or something, but it’s works great now.
Perfect match for my Tele Thinline '69 !
These work perfect on my 52 reissue hot rod telecaster. with the original saddles, string spacing was not even. These did just the trick. They got the string spacing perfect and intonation was the easiest I’ve ever achieved on a telecaster.
I hope they are as good as the titanium set was