- Wraparound Aluminum bridge with compensation screws
- Made in the USA
- Lightweight Aluminum - only about 1.3 oz.
- 3 1/4" (82mm) post spacing
- Tailpiece ear thickness is .290"(7.4mm)
- Plated aluminum
- Slightly peaked for string clearance
- Doesn't includes mounting studs or bushing
These are made to fit USA Gibson® guitars and might not fit all imports guitars. example - most Gibson guitars have 5/16"(8mm) clearance on the studs. PLEASE CHECK BEFORE ORDERING!
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very good quality bridge. Radius was just right and no buzzing
I have 4 LP style guitars with wraparound bridges - two with original Gibson 1950s units, one with a Pigtail made by Steve Rowen in 2009, and this new one. It holds up against the competition, despite its low price. It is light and has that distinctive ring of alu. It fits vintage studs perfectly and is very close to vintage specs, but with the distinct sharper ridge you see on the Pigtail, for the clear sharp Les Paul Junior attack. Don't be put off by the low price, this is a fine bridge!