- GOTOH 510UB-C wraparound bridge and tailpiece combo unit
- Includes original GOTOH packaging
- Hard zinc saddles
- Stud-Lock - locks post securely to the body
- Spring clips - locks tailpiece securely to the mounting studs
- Stud spacing is 3 1/4" (82 mm) and string spacing is 2 1/16" (52 mm)
- Includes anchors, studs and 3 Allen wrenches
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
Was professionally installed. I rest my palm on bridges, so I wanted a smoother bridge surface, without mounting screw protrusions. GOTOH delivered exactly what I needed and Philadelphia Luthiers gave me great service at a great price. T stars for both
I bought the Gotoh 510UB wrararound bridge to replace a TonePros AVT-II. I like everything about the new Gotoh bridge except the way the strings are inserted. The string to into the top of bridge, then back up and over. When inserting and dragging strings through (especially the low E and A strings), take special care to ensure the strings poke into and/or scrap up against the guitar’s finish. I slid the guitar string paper packaging under the bridge so that the strings scraped against the paper packaging rather than the guitar finish. I wish the guitar strings were inserted parallel to the guitar body (like the TonePros AVT-II) rather than at a thirty-degree angle into the body.
I installed this on an old PRS SE 245. It fit nicely and feels very solid compared to the original wraparound. String installation is a bit "interesting." Nothing earth shattering but a bit awkward.