- Locking Tailpiece Studs with a domed head
- Made in the USA
- Steel body and cap
- 1/8” Allen wrench (not included) to adjust post height
- Mounting studs with SAE 5/16 - 24 threads
- Chrome -1" (25mm) thread length, Nickel, Gold and Black - 7/8" (22mm) thread length
- Fits tailpiece with a minimum ears thickness of .260" (6.7mm)
- Set of 2
To lock the tailpiece to the studs simply tighten the slotted cap. To adjust the tailpiece height, first, loosen the slotted cap slightly and insert a 1/8” Allen wrench (not included) through the top. Retighten the slotted cap once you reach the desired tailpiece height.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Purchased for one of the locking heads, I had somehow lost one off my 2017 Les Paul HP. The price is fair, service of order to the UK excellent.
Great quality, fast dispatch, am now using these on all my wraparounds.
Although the posts do have the ability to lock down, they do not lock down tight enough to actually stop my bridge from leaning. They need another mm or so of lock down space to create a tight enough clamp.