- ABM 3024c Adjustable Wraparound Bridge
- Made in Germany
- Milled from Bell Brass
- Available in Chrome, Gold and Nickel plating
- 12" radius
- Brass saddles
- 3 1/4" (82 mm) post spacing
- 2 1/16" (52mm) string spacing
- Includes bridge, brass mounting studs (US SAE 5/16 - 24 threads), 13mm diameter anchors, and allen key
- Comes in original ABM packaging
The professional adjustable wraparound with a wide intonation range.
The ABM3024 is machined from a block of Bell Brass. It sounds and "sings" excellent. It will enchance your guitar by giving it a lively tone and lots of sustain.
Using the adjustable saddles, you can achieve a perfect intonation. In addition, using the 2 allen screws you can adjust the entire intonation range of the bridge. Due to the low height and wide intonation range, the bridge is compatible with both Gibson Melody Maker and LP Junior guitars.
The wraparound ABM 3024 can be used for both an angled and straight installations.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the finest wraparound bridge that I've found. The fit and finish is excellent and they are built like a Swiss watch, No slop in the saddle adjustment and the mounting studs fit snugly in the slots. I'm not often impressed by guitar parts, but these wraparounds are exceptional.