CNC Machined All Steel Nashville bridge
- Made in the USA
- CNC Machined Steel Nashville style TOM bridge
- Machined Steel Saddles – notched
- Machined Steel Post and Anchors
- Direct replacement for Gibson USA guitar equipped with Nashville bridge
- Allen wrench adjustable intonation screws and bridge posts
- 2"(50.8mm) E to e spacing
- 12" saddle radius
- Direct fit for USA Gibson guitars
- M5 x .8 threaded posts with 5mm diameter top section - **included posts must be used with bridge
- 2 15/16 stud spacing
- Weight 2.25 oz(64 grams) compared to zinc die cast 1.8oz (51 grams)
Gibson USA owners: You can now upgrade your stock zinc die cast Nashville bridge with a high-quality CNC machined all-steel bridge. The bridge body is machined from a single piece of steel. When compared to the standard zinc diecast guitar bridge, steel adds presence and lots of punch to the tone. Your guitar's sound will have a nice balance but with a little more upper and mid chime.
The Pinnacle bridge features intonation and bridge height adjustment with the included Allen wrench. No more marred screw heads. The Pinnacle bridge is not a locking bridge.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Installed on a mid-90's SG 1 that sounded dull in spite of a bone nut, pickup and electronics upgrades. The new bridge brought out more high end and gave this guitar a more robust sound. This is a well made product that looks good and sounds great.