CNC Machined All Steel Nashville bridge
- Made in the USA
- CNC Machined Steel Nashville style TOM bridge
- Machined Steel Saddles – notched
- Machined Steel Post and Anchors
- Direct replacement for Gibson USA guitar equipped with Nashville bridge
- Allen wrench adjustable intonation screws and bridge posts
- 2"(50.8mm) E to e spacing
- 12" saddle radius
- Direct fit for USA Gibson guitars
- M5 x .8 threaded posts with 5mm diameter top section - **included posts must be used with bridge
- 2 15/16 stud spacing
- Weight 2.25 oz(64 grams) compared to zinc die cast 1.8oz (51 grams)
Gibson USA owners: You can now upgrade your stock zinc die cast Nashville bridge with a high-quality CNC machined all-steel bridge. The bridge body is machined from a single piece of steel. When compared to the standard zinc diecast guitar bridge, steel adds presence and lots of punch to the tone. Your guitar's sound will have a nice balance but with a little more upper and mid chime.
The Pinnacle bridge features intonation and bridge height adjustment with the included Allen wrench. No more marred screw heads. The Pinnacle bridge is not a locking bridge.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I had to upgrade a Les Paul with this Steel bridge. It really brings out the tone.
I new when I ordered the Pinnacle Stainless Steel Nashville bridge & matching Tail Piece that it was going to be the best compared to other choices. It was just what my Gibson guitar needed. Improvement in all categories.Thank you Philadelphia Luthier supply for having the best Nashville TOM bridge money can buy
Installed on a mid-90's SG 1 that sounded dull in spite of a bone nut, pickup and electronics upgrades. The new bridge brought out more high end and gave this guitar a more robust sound. This is a well made product that looks good and sounds great.