Lightweight Machined Aluminum Nashville bridge
- Made in the USA
- Machined Aluminum Nashville style TOM bridge
- Machined Brass Saddles – notched
- Machined Brass Post and Anchors
- Direct replacement for Gibson USA guitar equipped with Nashville bridge
- Allen wrench adjustable intonation screws and bridge posts
- 2"(50.8mm) E to e spacing
- 12" saddle radius
- Direct fit for USA Gibson guitars
- M5 x .8 threaded posts with 5mm diameter top section - **included posts must be used with bridge
- 2 15/16 stud spacing
- Weight 1.1 oz(31 grams) compared to zinc die cast 1.8oz (51 grams)
Gibson USA owners: You can now upgrade your stock zinc die cast Nashville bridge with a high-quality CNC machined aluminum bridge. The bridge body is machined from a single piece of lightweight aluminum alloy. When compared to the standard zinc diecast guitar bridge, aluminum usually has a little fewer mids and nice resonance. Brass saddles and posts help the aluminum bridge to retain some presence.
The Pinnacle bridge features intonation and bridge height adjustment with an included Allen wrench. No more marred screw heads. The Pinnacle bridge is not a locking bridge.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It's called "Pinnacle" with good reason! I wanted to upgrade to an aluminum bridge on my Les Paul Special, and this was an excellent solution. Sure, there are cheaper options, but this is the only aluminum bridge that comes with brass saddles, brass posts, and brass anchors. If you buy a less expensive aluminum bridge with zinc saddles AND a brass bridge with brass saddles and posts and anchors, then you've already spent more than the price of this bridge that has it all, and you don't have to mess around with swapping saddles! I love that the saddles and the posts are adjustable with an Allen key, makes for easy adjustment and less of a chance of accidentally dinging the guitar's finish. If I ever need another one, I wouldn't hesitate to buy this again.