Lightweight Machined Aluminum Nashville bridge
- Made in the USA
- Machined Aluminum Nashville style TOM bridge
- Machined Brass Saddles – notched
- Machined Brass Post and Anchors
- Direct replacement for Gibson USA guitar equipped with Nashville bridge
- Allen wrench adjustable intonation screws and bridge posts
- 2"(50.8mm) E to e spacing
- 12" saddle radius
- Direct fit for USA Gibson guitars
- M5 x .8 threaded posts with 5mm diameter top section - **included posts must be used with bridge
- 2 15/16 stud spacing
- Weight 1.1 oz(31 grams) compared to zinc die cast 1.8oz (51 grams)
Gibson USA owners: You can now upgrade your stock zinc die cast Nashville bridge with a high-quality CNC machined aluminum bridge. The bridge body is machined from a single piece of lightweight aluminum alloy. When compared to the standard zinc diecast guitar bridge, aluminum usually has a little fewer mids and nice resonance. Brass saddles and posts help the aluminum bridge to retain some presence.
The Pinnacle bridge features intonation and bridge height adjustment with an included Allen wrench. No more marred screw heads. The Pinnacle bridge is not a locking bridge.