- GOTOH GE103B-T-xx-BS Large post Nashville bridge
- "Notched Brass Saddles*
- Available in Chrome, Gold and Nickel plated
- Large metric posts(M8 threaded) with flat screwdriver adjustment
- Stud spacing is 2 29/32"(74mm) and String spacing is 2 1/16"(52mm) See pictures for the dimensional drawing of the item.
- 12" saddle radius
- A high-quality bridge that will fit many import guitars with large post
- Includes anchors and studs
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
I recently bought this in a gold finish for my Les Paul Custom. I've used Gotoh replacements for a number of years now, but paid a little more this time for brass saddles instead of (cheaper) zinc. Maybe it's partially the placebo effect, but I swear that I can hear a difference. The brass seems louder, brighter and fuller all at the same time. Brass saddles from now on for me.
This bridge is exact fit for epiphone 59 limited edition les paul. It is wider allowing for more range to set intonation and doesn’t have the annoying buzzy retaining wire. The finish is very clear(white) when compared to stock (tarnish) pieces. The posts are better made as well over stock. You will prob want to get the matching stop tail as well from gotoh for consistency and finish match.
Delivered very quickly with no fuss. These Bridges have turned my LP and ES into Tone and Sustain monsters. One of the best upgrades I have ever made from a very efficient company.
Love the brass saddles its more brighter....