- GOTOH GE103B-T-B
- Brand New and in original GOTOH packaging
- Notched hard zinc saddles
- Large metric posts(M8 threaded) with flat screwdriver adjustment
- Stud spacing is 2 29/32"(74mm) and String spacing is 2 1/16"(52mm) See pictures for the dimensional drawing of the item.
- 12" saddle radius
- A high-quality bridge that will fit many import guitars with large post
- Includes anchors and studs
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My 97 Epiphone SG bridge had a wonky screw and the wire wasn’t holding it in place. Buzzing and rattling too. I got the guitar used so I figured collapse could also be a culprit, which it was. This bridge is a bit larger than the old crappy stock one. It’s beautifully made too. I noticed the difference immediately even before any fine adjustments had been made. This guitar sings now!
I did not pull the post sockets out of my Epiphone SG and these fit in the existing ones perfectly and the end result is a much more solid bridge with less wabbling about.
I recently purchased a used LTD FX 260SM and it's original cosmo black hardware was rubbing thin to just a plain nickel color. So I purchased this as a replacement, and it was a perfect fit and matched the original color perfectly.
The bridge on my Ibanez AM93 was bowing and needed to be replaced. The bridge was a drop in replacement. I had to turn some of the saddles around but I knew that already. Great fit, the bridge works flawlessly.