- Acoustic Bridge Pin Hole Reamer
- Available in 3, 5-degree or as a set
- One rounded side for smooth control and no chattering
- Creates perfectly smooth round holes
- HSS M35 grade
- 3° - tapers from approx. .150" (3.8mm) to .311" (7.9mm)
- 5° - tapers from approx. .134" (3.4mm) to .311" (7.9mm)
- 3° - blade length - 3.1" (79mm)
- 5° - blade length - 2" (50mm)
- Black Palm Wood handle
Made specifically for tapering acoustic bridge pin holes for the precise fit of bridge pins. With the smooth cutting action, it is very easy to get the perfect fitting bridge pins...no more high sitting bridge pins!
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Well made reamer, works great.
Excellent tool, well made, cuts clean and accurate.
I have used many hole reamers for bridge pin and tuner holes. They have worked fine for the tuner holes but I always had issues when using them for the bridge pin holes. Using a reamer made for bridge pin holes has made all the difference in the world as I end up doing a much better job. It seems well made, we shall see how it holds up.