Guitar and Bass tuning machines are sold by the side of the headstock they are mounted when viewing from the front. Left or Right side is not the same as left or right handed. Please remember this when placing your order.
- GOTOH SGS510Z-A07-MGT Locking Tuning Machines
- Mini size sealed gear tuning machine
- Sold individually as replacements and creating custom configurations
- Small metal knobs
- 1:18 tuning ratio
- 45 degree offset mounting hole (the mounting hole is located 45 degrees below the vertical center of the string post)
- ROCK-SOLID posts prevent the rocking of string post
- LUBRI-PLATE lubrication for smooth action and longer life
- NEW MAGNUM-TRAD Traditional style locking tuner with thumbwheel
- Includes bushing and mounting screw
The SGS510 MG-T is GOTOH's flagship super tuning machine with its 1:18 gear, precision fitted gears and high-quality finish. The MG-T uses an intuitive rear mounted thumbwheel locking mechanism for fast string changes.
We are are also selling the SGS510Z-A07 in pre-configured sets in another listing.
Locking tuning machines will use a shorter post than non-locking tuning machines. The string posts are on average about 1/16" (2-3mm) shorter so you will have the proper downward pressure at the nut and increased tuning stability.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
Purchased in replacement of the locking ones that came with my Mooer Audio GTRS P800, I can confidently recommend them. Money well spent, they are topnotch and so is the service and interaction with Philadelphia luthier tools which is a good example of a "no bullsh*t" business is like. Thank you guys, warm greetings from South-West of France !