Guitar and Bass tuning machines are sold by the side of the headstock they are mounted when viewing from the front. Left or Right side is not the same as left or right handed. Please remember this when placing your order.
- GOTOH SD91-05M-MG-T
- Inline tuning machines (Tuning keys all on the same side)
- New Thumbwheel Style Magnum Lock Traditional
- Available in Nickel and Gold - Leftside or Rightside configurations
- Tuning keys match body color
- 15:1 tuning ratio
- Includes 11/32" (8.7mm) and 9.2mm press-in bushings - *10mm conversion bushings are sold separately.
- 1/4" (6.35 mm) diameter string posts
- GOTOH Magnum Lock Traditional string posts
- Staggered height (non-adjustable) string post(see drawing)
- Includes press-in bushings, bushing removal tool, and mounting screws
Gotoh® Vintage Style locking guitar tuners thumbwheel locking mechanism is designed for a vintage-sized(11/32”) and 9.2mm peg holes. Classic SD91 look with modern locking functionality. No drilling or modification is required when replacing vintage SD91 tuning machines.
This is GOTOH new thumbwheel style locking tuners. The "Magnum Lock-Trad" combines classic functionality with Gotoh technology.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are excellent. I put them on a vintage style partscaster that I wanted to retain a vintage look to the guitar. They look the part and work beautifully. No slipping or sticking. I've got another partscaster and I'll be ordering another set.
Excellent service very fast shipping great locking Tuners easy installation very happy
Purchased 2 sets for a 2003 and 2008 Highway One Texas Tele's. Perfect drop in fit and they work fantastic!
These tuners are great. My customer loved them!
Very well designed and functioning; well worth the modest expense. Shipment was very fast. I will definitely use similar products by GOTOH and use Philadelphia Luthier Tools and Supplies in the future.
Very good replacement of standard tuners on my Fender Squier Classic Vibe 50s.
External diameter of Gotoh bushings were slightly bigger than standard (~0.1mm). In my case it was enough using clamp to press them inside.