- Barbed half moon truss rod washer
- Larger Gibson® Reissue size used on some Gibson Historic models
- Approx. - .72"(18.3mm) x .43"(10.8mm) x .100"(2.6mm) thick with .200"(5.2mm) diameter hole
- Designed to fit standard 3/16" diameter truss rods
- **These will not fit standard Gibson USA model guitar** The truss rod washer were larger in the 50's and early 60's Gibson guitars.
- If you are using this as a replacement for your original washer please check the size before you order!!!
- Qty 10
These are also great for the guitar builder that use a 3/4" truss rod access. Barbed to prevent rotation while tightening truss rod nut.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a great quality product that fits perfect with my Gibson EDS 1275. The sent is very fast and the attention is excellent!!! I recommend it!!!!!
Very happy with these but they are a lot thicker than Vintage ones. Had to spend time to grind them down thinner & get rid of the barbs, but overall I'm glad these are available !
I checked with supplier before purchasing and was told this would fit a genuine Gibson Les Paul reissue guitar (LPR9). I ordered a pack of 10 because I own quite a few Gibson LP's and guess what, these don't fit any of them! They are too large!!! Don't know what they are made to fit but they definitely don't fit Genuine Gibson Les Pauls. I ended up purchasing the correct product from Stewmac.
**Admin - fits most Historic reissues. Gibson has used other size that aren't vintage correct on some older reissue models. Listing clearly shows size and an image for reference that the buyer decided to ignore or didn't see.