- #2 x 5/16" pan head screw
- (A) Thread length approx. - 5/16" (8mm)
- (B) Shank diameter approx. - .078" (2mm)
- (C) Head diameter approx. - .172" (4.4mm)
- (D) Head diameter approx. - .060" (1.6mm)
- Used by many manufacturers to mount truss rod covers
- Gold plated steel screws
- Qty 12
These are used for attaching truss rod covers.
Important – we recommend that a 1/16” pilot hole is drilled for these screws. Small diameter screws like these can easily break if a proper pilot hole isn’t used.
**slight variation from listed screw dimensions is normal.