- Mini Humbucker pickup cover 50mm
- Made in USA
- NON- plated nickel-silver cover. Not all humbucker covers are made of nickel-silver.
- These are raw bare nickel-silver covers and do not come polished. The surface may show minor scuffs and scratches. This is the same condition before a plater would buff and then plate the covers. An unplated pickup cover can be easily buffed to the desired finish with metal polish.
- Great way to get that aged look.
- 50mm E to e measured center to center spacing
- Pole screw hole diameter is .15” (3.8mm)
- Overall dimensions are 2.67" x 1.1" x .55" (67.95mm x 28mm x 14mm)
- Please verify all measurement before placing your order
- Qty 1 pickup cover
Our mini-humbucker pickup covers are slightly longer than vintage mini or firebird pickup covers. Vintage pickup covers measure approximately 2.587” x 1.1”. These covers are about 2.675” x 1.1”. That makes these cover about 3/32” longer than vintage and will not fit the original deluxe pickup rings. Please check your measurements before ordering these as replacement pickups covers.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
.I purchased a cheap set of mini humbuckers to mess around with and after changing several type of magnets and nickel covers from chrome covers I just couldn't get any nice high end out of them.
As soon as these were installed, BAM, the tone was there. I've started to use raw covers on all my pickups as I've noticed they have the clarity I'm after without any plating influence on the pickups tone.
These are also really well made and on spec. Fitted and soldered up with ease.
Very happy with this purchase....