- Japanese Super Fine Cut Saw .1mm kerf with .3mm tooth pitch
- Hosco Brand - Made in Japan
- Blade length approx. 2 3/16" (55mm)
- 0.1mm/.004"inch width cut
- Overall saw length 7 1/8" (183mm)
- Tooth spacing(pitch) 0.3mm(very fine)
- Wooden handle
This saw cuts on the pull stroke to help reduce blade flex and binding. Lightweight and small for making delicate cuts. Great way to make detailed cuts in binding!
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
Great little saw for getting nut slots precisely started. Also works perfect for finishing up sawing off the end of a bone nut.