- Fretting Hammer w/ brass and plastic heads
- Made in USA
- 7/8" diameter domed brass head and flat UHMW plastic head (replaceable)
- Hardwood Hickory handle
- Overall Head Width - 2 3/4" (69mm)
- Handle Length - 9 1/2" (242mm)
- Overall Length - 10 12/2" (267mm)
- Weight - 7 oz
This fretting hammer is the ideal size and weight for installing frets. A UHMW plastic head for starting the frets and the brass head for seating the frets. The slightly domed brass head allows easy installation of the fret without hitting the adjacent fret. Both heads thread into the machined steel head. The hardwood hickory handle is pressed into a special bushing and then pinned to the head. No loose or wobbly heads here!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Balanced well. Little tip, blue thread-locker is a brass heads best friend.