- Hosco's Step Gauge Guitar Setup Tool
- Size : 83 x 33 x 0.1mm (very thin at .004")
- Scale : Metric (mm/10) 1=0.1mm (inch version not available)
- Material: Stainless steel
- for Acoustic, Classical, Electric guitars and Basses
- Stylish aluminum case(93 x 60 x 5mm)
Hosco's unique and patented step gauge has 3 basic functions to check string action, fret crown height and nut slot depth.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great tool for maintaining set-ups... comprehensive applications, easy to use... Go to HOSCO site and copy the applications guides... This is a paper thin stainless piece and used with care... the case is essential to protect the tool from damage. It's understandable that this is so thin as it must be able to slide in a .008 nut slot to measure it's depth and fit anywhere you may want to measure were a thicker tool will not fit... The holes in the action scale are very useful and make this measurement easy, however everything on this scale requires great eyes or glasses and/or magnification to read.