- Medium and Wide fret crowning file set
- Hosco Brand - Made in Japa
- For crowning frets after leveling
- The file has the same filing size on both edges
- 4" long filing surface
- Rubber handle for comfortable use
- 2 file set - 1 medium and 1 wide crowning file
- Includes vinyl case
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
I have been using Hosco nut slotting files for years and ordered the crowning files to start work learning the art of fretwork. These handle well, especially if you are used to the handfeel of the TL-NF3B, TL-NF3E, or similar. They appear to crown fine, so that’s all I was after. It may be easier to work with the newer style that has you applying force directly over the fret, but this will certainly do the job just fine.
Excellent quality. Very pleased.
These files have made my arsenal of guitars easier to play. Better intonation, smoother bends, and better sounding chords. Thanks to the team at Philadelphia Luthier Tools & Supply