- Metal toggle switch knob
- Aftermarket part - not Genuine Gibson part
- SAE 8-32 thread size for USA guitars with Switchcraft toggle switches
- Chrome plated (metal...not plastic)
- This is for 1 switch tip
*Some Gibson Studio and Tribute models use a metric toggle switch. If you have one of these models please check before ordering.
Size examples for threaded toggle switch knobs:
- M3.0 x .5 - rare - switch diameter is 3mm or approx. 7/64"
- M3.5 x .6 - common Epiphone - switch lever diameter is 3.5mm or approx. 1/8"
- M4.0 x .7 - common Japanese switch - switch lever diameter is 4mm or approx. 5/32"
- SAE 8-32 - common US Gibson(except Studio/Tribute models) - switch lever diameter is approx. 4mm or 5/32" <- this is the one being sold here
**M4x.7 and SAE 8-32 are the same diameter but have a different thread pitch. They are not interchangeable.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
Switch tip fits perfectly and looks great on my 2012 Gibson Flying V, Fast delivery from Order to my door in Melbourne, Australia in 14 days.
This switch tip fit perfectly on my 2021 Gibson Les Paul Standard 60's. The cherry on top of the look I was going for.
Great product.... super good quality, nice chrome finish, looks great on the LP with the other chrome hardware. Would recommend.
It arrived quickly and works great! Great quality!