- Metal toggle switch knob
- Aftermarket part - not Genuine Gibson part
- SAE 8-32 thread size for USA guitars with Switchcraft toggle switches
- Available in Chrome and Gold plated (metal...not plastic)
- This is for 1 switch tip
*Some Gibson Studio and Tribute models use a metric toggle switch. If you have one of these models please check before ordering.
Size examples for threaded toggle switch knobs:
- M3.0 x .5 - rare - switch diameter is 3mm or approx. 7/64"
- M3.5 x .6 - common Epiphone - switch lever diameter is 3.5mm or approx. 1/8"
- M4.0 x .7 - common Japanese switch - switch lever diameter is 4mm or approx. 5/32"
- SAE 8-32 - common US Gibson(except Studio/Tribute models) - switch lever diameter is approx. 4mm or 5/32" <- this is the one being sold here
**M4x.7 and SAE 8-32 are the same diameter but have a different thread pitch. They are not interchangeable.