- Toggle switch knob
- Aftermarket part - not Genuine Gibson part
- SAE 8-32 thread size for USA guitars with Switchcraft toggle switches
- This is for 1 switch tip
*Some Gibson Studio and Tribute models use a metric toggle switch. If you have one of these models please check before ordering.
Size examples for threaded toggle switch knobs:
- M3.0 x .5 - rare - switch diameter is 3mm or approx. 7/64"
- M3.5 x .6 - common Epiphone - switch lever diameter is 3.5mm or approx. 1/8"
- M4.0 x .7 - common Japanese switch - switch lever diameter is 4mm or approx. 5/32"
- SAE 8-32 - common US Gibson(except Studio/Tribute models) - switch lever diameter is approx. 4mm or 5/32" <- this is the one being sold here
**M4x.7 and SAE 8-32 are the same diameter but have a different thread pitch. They are not interchangeable.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
Its black and it fits fine. No more mismatched ivory tip for my LP!
I wanted to swap out the amber switch tip that came on my Eastman, and according to the specs on their website they use a US Switchcraft pickup selector. I took a chance that the spec was correct and ordered this, and couldn't be happier. It fits perfectly and looks great. Philadelphia Luthier Supply had my order to me in San Diego in 2 days. Awesome service and I will be buying from here again.
It was a bit of a tight fit for the switch craft toggle switch I have But it fits and works
Fits perfectly, looks right.