- Toggle switch knob
- Aftermarket part - not Genuine Gibson part
- 2 Metric sizes(M4x0.7 & M3.5x0.6 threads) for most import guitars
- Includes one of each size(2 switch tip knobs)
- Amber (looks closer to butterscotch) - A SLIGHT VARIATION IN SIZE AND COLOR THAN WHAT IS PICTURED IS POSSIBLE BASED ON WHAT WE GET FROM OUR SUPPLIERS.
Size examples for threaded toggle switch knobs:
- M3.0 x .5 - rare - switch diameter is 3mm or approx. 7/64"
- M3.5 x .6 - common Epiphone - switch lever diameter is 3.5mm or approx. 1/8"<- this is the one being sold here
- M4.0 x .7 - common Japanese switch - switch lever diameter is 4mm or approx. 5/32"<- this is the one being sold here
- SAE 8-32 - common US Gibson(except Studio/Tribute models) - switch lever diameter is approx. 4mm or 5/32"
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Looks great on my black Firefly less Paul!
Although labelled for Gibson Epiphone, I ordered a set that wouldn't fit either the new Epiphone Joe B three pickup custom black beauty Les Paul nor would they fit my Gibson Les Paul Tribute Les Paul? My mistake for not researching in more detail. Kenny tried to help but unfortunately neither of the two I received would work for my needs and suggested not to return for refund since with shipping it would be a waste of time and more money. Not that big a deal but hate to have wasted $5.
Would order from them again but will make sure of parts specs before I order.
It’s always amazing what a vintage style switch tip can do for a import guitar. Take a run of the mill Epiphone. Add a switch tip along with knob pointers and a set of correct gold knobs and suddenly your guitar looks more in character.
These I are great! I ordered this thinking I was getting one tip the taller one that Epiphones usually use, but you actually get (2) types of tip a standard metric Epiphone style and the shorter Gibson style tip in metric. I prefer the Gibson style so I was super happy that you get one of each.
The smaller knob is the only replacement I can find for a PRS Se model guitar. If the color had been closer to Amber rather than Dark Tan I would give it a 5
A perfect fit, and they look great...!
One was Metric (which fit my Epiphone SG fine), and one was Standard (to fit a Gibson) which I have no use for.
I wouldn't consider either Switch Tip in my package "Amber"...more of a Carmel color; but when placed on my guitar, I wasn't disappointed because it still 'pops' as eye candy.
They weren't what I was expecting...but at this price, and as fast as they shipped, I don't mind too much THIS TIME.
the tip fit perfectly on my import LP type guitar and although I wouldhave liked the color to have a little more yellow in it the result was that it looks great. Very happy with my purchase.
Purchased for my 2014 Epiphone Les Paul Traditional Pro II. Fantastic color, and fits perfectly. Great piece if you're looking to give your Les Paul that vintage look.