- Knurled metal toggle switch knob
- Aftermarket part - not Genuine Gibson part
- SAE 8-32 thread size for USA guitars with Switchcraft toggle switches
- Nickel plated aluminum
- This is for 1 switch tip
*Some Gibson Studio and Tribute models use a metric toggle switch. If you have one of these models please check before ordering.
Size examples for threaded toggle switch knobs:
- M3.0 x .5 - rare - switch diameter is 3mm or approx. 7/64"
- M3.5 x .6 - common Epiphone - switch lever diameter is 3.5mm or approx. 1/8"
- M4.0 x .7 - common Japanese switch - switch lever diameter is 4mm or approx. 5/32"
- SAE 8-32 - common US Gibson(except Studio/Tribute models) - switch lever diameter is approx. 4mm or 5/32" <- this is the one being sold here
**M4x.7 and SAE 8-32 are the same diameter but have a different thread pitch. They are not interchangeable.
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
They didn't fit either of my Les Pauls
The quality of material(s) is adequate, however the threading begins too near the open end causing the tip to sit higher than the stock plastic Gibson brand tips, leaving exposed thread. Would NOT recommend.
This fit my les paul perfectly, looks great and feels nice and smooth. A very nice upgrade from the plastic one that game on my LP.
Fantastic product! Looks great, Knurled edges are polished nicely and are not sharp, and threads fit my Core PRS perfectly!
looks great on my Gibson LP. Thank you from United Kingdom.
Perfect fit, looks awesome
I have bought this knurled switch top for my Gibsons SG and Les Paul and it fits great and looks beautiful.
This nickel toggle switch tip is made of aluminum with knurled finish for superior grip. It doesn't get any better than this. 5 stars!