See product images for the color of the dyed bone after sanding and polishing
- Dyed Bone Saddle Blanks**
- Black/Grey dyed bone saddles
- Quality bone that is hard and very dense
- Approximate dimensions - 3.5" (90mm) x .43" (11mm) x .14" (3.5mm)
- Actual dimensions will be slightly over or slightly under the listed dimensions. Most will be over sized.
- Qty 2
Looking for interesting look for your guitar? Give dyed bone a try! The final look and color will change after sanding since the each bone will take the dye at varying rates. The final color is unpredictable but will always be unique. Sometimes the bone will show very interesting grain structure. The dye will not loose its color or transfer in the final sanded product.
See the listing images for 3 examples of sanded and polished dyed bone.
**Because bone is a natural product, there will be some variations in color of the bone from the pictured item. Dyed bone will change as the item is shaped and sanded and will be a lot lighter than the original unsanded color.