- Cyanoacrylate superglue
- FastCap brand
- Medium thickness - great on smooth surfaces
- Designed for wicking into 1/8" cracks
- Sets in 10-20 seconds, Cures in 5 minutes or use activator (available separately in our store) for faster setting and curing times (10sec sets, 30sec cures)
- 2 year shelf life
- Triple distilled for purity
- 4000 PSI tensile shear
- Made in the USA
- SHIPS TO USA AND CANADA GROUND ONLY!
- Unfortunately we can only sell this product to US and Canadian residents only.
- This item will be deleted from any order without a US or Canadian address.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I used this glue for inlays, securing nuts and general lutherie stuff. This product was actually the first time that I bought a commercial super glue. I usually used to little packets you buy in the supermarket. I like this. I did not use the accelerator. I didn't really need it. I think it's a really great price considering that those little tubes don't last, the dry up, and they're relatively expensive considering.
This product was reasonably priced. Although it calls for an accelerator to make instant bonds, I did not know this at the time of purchase. But it works fine as a normal CA glue with no accelerator on balsawood, and sets up in 10 to 20 seconds, so far, in the limited amount of use I have made with it so far.