- Stainless Steel Jescar Fretwire #FL47095
- 2' (600mm) Straight Lengths
- Crown width: .095" (2.41mm) Crown Height: .047" (1.19mm)
- Recommended slot width - .023"
- Please be sure to check the size before ordering
Jescar stainless steel fretwire is one of the hardest fret wire you can get. Jescar fretwire is used by many of the top guitar manufacturers and highly regarded repair shops. You can’t go wrong using Jescar fret wire on your next guitar or bass refret.
Order 6 feet for a complete guitar or bass fret job, and 4 feet for a mandolin, banjo or ukulele.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
Jescar is the best in the biz. Slightly higher quality than Dunlop. This wire is for you who wants something between vintage size and Medium Jumbo. Stainless is hard to work with, takes hours and ruins your tools in the end. But its lovely to think that these frets will outlive you before you need a fret level ever again.