- Stainless Steel Jescar Fretwire #FW51100-S
- Stainless Steel is a lot harder and tougher to work with than nickel silver fretwire(not recommended for the beginner)
- Medium Jumbo size fretwire
- 2 3/4"(69.85mm) wide(usable width is approx. 2 5/8"(66.675mm))
- 25 frets pre-radiused
- No need for a fretwire bender - **custom radiusing available if requested before ordering**
- Crown width: .100" (2.54mm) Crown Height: .051" (1.3mm)
- Recommended for slot width of .023"
- Please check size before ordering
Jescar stainless steel fretwire is the hardest fret wire you can get. Jescar fretwire is used by many of the top guitar manufactures and highly regarded repair shops. You can’t go wrong using Jescar fret wire on you next guitar or bass refret.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It's the second time using this set and it is great. I am very pleased with it.
4th order from Philadelphia Luthier Tools!
Very happy with the service taking only 7-9 days from point of order to reach me in Australia.
The pre radius option for stainless frets is a major time saver & if you are only doing a couple of re frets per year makes complete sense. After a couple of goes with this wire, you get a feel for how to work it & find ways to make sure it does the job. This bit of extra effort with the stainless is rewarded with a super slick set of frets which after 3 or more years of heavy daily playing show almost nil wear that I can see or feel.
Excellent service & a top notch product !
Thanks Philadelphia Luthier Tools
I've heard good things about the Jescar stainless fretwire. Now I'm convinced. Great Stuff! And Phili Luthier Supply was great to work with. Fast and easy.