- 18% Nickel Silver Jescar Fretwire #FW45100-NS
- Medium Jumbo
- 2 3/4"(69.85mm) wide(usable width is approx. 2 5/8"(66.675mm))
- 25 frets pre-radiused
- No need for a fretwire bender - **custom radiusing available if requested before ordering**
- Crown width: .100" (2.54mm) Crown Height: .045" (1.14mm)
- Recommended for slot width of .023"
- Please be sure to check size before ordering
Jescar 18% nickel-silver fretwire is both durable and beautiful. Jescar fretwire is used by many of the top guitar manufactures and highly regarded repair shops. You can’t go wrong using Jescar fret wire on you next guitar or bass refret.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent quality fretwire. Customers are very pleased playing on this after wearing out cheapo fretwire used by some manufacturers. The fact that you can buy it pretty cut and radiused is an awesome bonus that saves me time that could be spent catching up on other repair work.
You wont be disappointed with this stuff!
Incredible, both of my guitars never played or felt so good, frets were easy to work with and sound incredible.
perfect radius...Best quality
Used this to do a Les Paul Historic. If you do a partial get some of the .039 height for the higher frets to save time. Gibson uses these on Custom Shop models, but to varying degrees of dressing. A good example is the Ace Frehley Les Paul where they are not ground so far down.
Not much to say about fret wire but the las place I bought it from, the wire didn't measure to the specs stated.
This stuff was just what I needed and measured to the exact spec stated.
Seems simple/stupid...but important.