- Vintage braided shielded cloth wire
- 5 feet length
- Braided shield with black waxed cloth push-back insulation
- 22 gauge stranded & tinned wire
- Enough to rewire most guitars with extra left over
- Same type of wire used in the 50' vintage guitars
No stripping required - braided shield and cloth insulation pulls back to expose conductor wire.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nicely shielded, and works as good as true vintage wires!
This wire is wonderful. The shielding and cloth both push back easily, solders well, and has that awesome vintage vibe.
In hollowbody electrics, be careful and make the wires nice and tight, or use shrink tubing around them. If the ground braid touches things like the selector switch in a hollowbody, it might cut the signal. For humbuckers intended for hollowbodys, I might start recommending cloth leads or 4-conductor ones to avoid that minor headache. Rookie mistakes in guitar wiring and growing pains in getting experience.
These are standard and great at doing what they are supposed to.