- Genuine Switchcraft part
- Nickel finish
- Includes black switch knob and standard nut for mounting
- Right Angle shape for SG® and thin bodied 2 pickup guitars
- Requires ½” diameter mounting hole
- Body depth below threads is 13/16"(20.6mm)
- Thread length is 3/16”(4.7mm)
- Body length 2”(50.8mm)
- **NOTE** Switchcraft pre-tins all lugs with solder from the factory
Switchcraft guitar toggle switch is a reliable and heavy duty. A very common toggle switch used on thin bodied American made guitars.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Avoid noise and other problems. Get the best.
Works just like a Switchcraft should, but make sure you also purchase a recessed nut. Most thin body guitars will barely accept the standard nut, but some (like the SG I bought for) will not have enough clearance to fit a poker chip as well. A bit frustrating as other suppliers include both nut styles for the same price.
Would make more sense if it included the standard nut and not the recessed nut.
Absolute junk! Selector gets stuck and makes noise when toggled. Switchcraft brand quality has gone downhill. No better than a $10 import switch. What's worse is that Phila. Luthier would not respond to two requests for a replacement. Disappointing all around.