- Custom Engraved truss rod cover for Import Jackson(made in Japan) guitars
- Aftermarket (not a Genuine Jackson part)
- 3 ply blank in black(2mm thick)
- Mounting screws are not included
- ***PLEASE CHECK ABOVE MEASUREMENTS WITH YOUR ORIGINAL BEFORE ORDERING. If you have any questions please ask before placing your order!!***
- Engraved with your custom message and color filled with white paint.
- Can be engraved for Right or Left handed guitars.
- 1 or 2 lines with 16 character limit per line. Each line will be centered. Font G is only available on 1 line and a max of 12 characters.
- Please remember that the text will be smaller in size the more characters there are per line.
- Please allow 2 business days from time of purchase for your engraved truss rod cover to ship.
- If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
It's exactly what I was looking for! Top notch quality!
The truss rod cover itself is of top quality that fits just like an original. I had a specific design that I wanted engraved that resembled a 'Custom Shop' cover, and I received it looking perfect just the way I designed it. There's no other luthier supply business that has better customer service, period.
Great Quality; Fast turn around. 10/10 would recommend.
I ordered two of these covers to use as, front and rear, guitar speaker cabinet badges. The front one said, "Celestion G12H Equipped" and the rear one, attached to the jack plate, had the wattage and ohms specifications. Turned out well and looks professional.
Great product. Very happy with my experience with Philadelphia Luthiers Tools.
Great work! Fast delivery! 110% satisfied!!
I've ordered several truss rod cover through Philadelphia Luthier Tools and Supplies. The hole spacing has always lined up, the amount of different fonts is great. Most companies only offer one font. Even when ordering my first one, they notice an overlap that would occur from one line to another and informed me of it, also with some suggestion to make it look better.