- Custom Engraved truss rod covers for Gretsch guitars
- 2 ply blank in black(1.5mm thick with 1mm white and .5 black)
- Mounting screws are not included
- *****Please check measurements before ordering to insure a good fit. If you have a question please ask before ordering.******
- Can be engraved for right or left handed guitars.
- Engraved with your custom message and color filled with white paint.
- 1 or 2 lines with 20 character limit per line. Each line will be centered. Font G is limited to 16 characters and one line.
- Please remember that the text will be smaller in size the more characters there are per line.
- Please allow 2 business days from time of purchase for your engraved truss rod cover to ship.
- If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
3 different Gretsch truss rod covers are available. Check the dimensions in the images to order the correct truss rod covers.
Style J - Japan Players Edition Models. Please check carefully as there are models that use style K truss rod covers. Countersunk mounting holes.
Style K - Korean Electromatic Models. Countersunk mounting holes.
Style C - China Electromatic Jet/Indonesia Streamliner Models. Non-countersunk mounting holes.
All three have the same outside shape. Style K has the bottom mounting holes slightly further from the nut when compared to the either style J or C. Style C has the non-countersunk mounting holes and the top hole is very close to the top point.
31 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Expertly Done. Looks Beautiful on my Gretsch!
This is fantastic value for money and the workmanship is first class.It had always bugged me that my Gretsch didn’t have the model name on the TRC so this finishes off the guitar beautifully
It just took a few days and I received a perfect fitting trussrod-cover for my Gretsch 6120 here in Germany. I highly recommend this shop! Thank you very much!
This guy is the cat's meow and if you want authentic looking accessories, HE is the go to guy for it!
I ordered a custom truss Rod cover for my Gretsch guitar. It arrived promptly, looked perfect, and was an exact fit. Very satisfied.
Exceeded my expectations in every way!
Well done, delivered promptly as ordered. Good job!
I want a similar truss rod cover for my ES335 Gibson, but you were out of stock. Email me when they arrive.
I am beyond impressed by both the customer service and the quality of the truss rod cover. I emailed a 100% scale tracing of my stock Gretsch Streamliner 2420 truss rod cover and the folks at Philadelphia Luthier Tools were able to find a match. Now I have a small signature guitar and we'll I may not play like a rockstar, I sure feel like one when now.