- Custom Engraved truss rod covers for Gretsch guitars
- 2 ply blank in black(1.5mm thick with 1mm white and .5 black)
- Mounting screws are not included
- *****Please check measurements before ordering to insure a good fit. If you have a question please ask before ordering.******
- Can be engraved for right or left handed guitars.
- Engraved with your custom message and color filled with white paint.
- 1 or 2 lines with 20 character limit per line. Each line will be centered. Font G is limited to 16 characters and one line.
- Please remember that the text will be smaller in size the more characters there are per line.
- Please allow 2 business days from time of purchase for your engraved truss rod cover to ship.
- If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
3 different Gretsch truss rod covers are available. Check the dimensions in the images to order the correct truss rod covers.
Style J - Japan Players Edition Models. Please check carefully as there are models that use style K truss rod covers. Countersunk mounting holes.
Style K - Korean Electromatic Models. Countersunk mounting holes.
Style C - China Electromatic Jet/Indonesia Streamliner Models. Non-countersunk mounting holes.
All three have the same outside shape. Style K has the bottom mounting holes slightly further from the nut when compared to the either style J or C. Style C has the non-countersunk mounting holes and the top hole is very close to the top point.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
The custom truss rod cover was a bit pricey. Engraving was excellent. It was shipped in a timely fashion, and was a perfect fit. I’m very happy with this product.
This came out VERY nice! The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because they didn't offer enough fonts to choose from, I wanted more of a "cursive" style of font. But the one I picked looks very nice!
I'm always satisfied with my orders from here
Have bought a few items from here , This the second truss rod cover, And have since bought another. This actually is on a Hamer import guitar and replaced the original with no modification.
Great quality and fast delivery, even way up in here in Canada! 5 stars
These are the easiest and best way to go for a customized truss rod cover.
Beautifully made, great service! Just do it. You'll wonder why you waited so long!
I had a truss rod cover engraved and it really made the headstock pop! The price was fair and the work done in a timely matter.
Expertly Done. Looks Beautiful on my Gretsch!