- Aftermarket (not Genuine ESP/LTD part)
- 3 ply blank in black(1.5mm thick)
- Mounting screws are not included
- ***PLEASE CHECK ABOVE MEASUREMENTS WITH YOUR ORIGINAL BEFORE ORDERING. If you have any questions please ask before placing your order!!***
- Engraved with your custom message and color filled with white paint.
- Can be engraved for Right or Left handed guitars.
- 1 or 2 lines with 16 character limit per line. Each line will be centered. Font G is only available on 1 line and a max of 12 characters.
- Please remember that the text will be smaller in size the more characters there are per line.
- Please allow 2 business days from time of purchase for your engraved truss rod cover to ship.
- If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
I ordered two custom truss rod covers, and they turned out better than I expected. They look perfect and shipped super fast. If I ever decide to customize another guitar, I'm definitely going to order from here again.
Fits perfect and looks great. My second time buying one and I’d recommend it to anyone.
Exceeded my expectations. Looks fantastic - quick, excellent service.
Super fast turn around time great product will definitely be back for more of my guitar needs
Do not buy one for an Edwards Les Paul. A couple forums on the internet said they use the same ones as the ESP eclipse/LTD EC-1000 head stocks but the Edwards one is actually about 2x the size. This was pretty useless, but I can at least say it seems like a good quality and well etched piece. My fault for not measuring.
Excellent service and works with you to ensure your getting what you want. Engraving ls great for customizing your guitar for that personalized appearance. Thanks Everyone!
Received within a day or two of ordering and it looks fantastic! Great price too. Will for sure be back if I need another!
Perfect to complete my guitar project!
I requested a custom engraving with a font not listed on the product page. Not only was my request accepted, the truss rod cover was quickly delivered. The engraving and paint-fill were exactly what I was hoping for. This new-style ESP trem cover looks great on my 30 year old Maverick.