- Aftermarket (not Genuine Epiphone part)
- 2 ply blank in black (1.5mm thick with 1mm white and .5 black)
- Mounting screws are not included
- ***There is no standard Epiphone truss rod cover...PLEASE CHECK ABOVE MEASUREMENTS WITH YOUR ORIGINAL BEFORE ORDERING. If you have any questions please ask!!***
- Engraved with your custom message and color filled with white paint.
- 1 or 2 lines with 16 character limit per line. Each line will be centered.
- Please remember that the text will be smaller in size the more characters there are per line.
- Please allow 2 business days from time of purchase for your engraved truss rod cover to ship.
- If you have any questions please email at email@example.com before placing your order.
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Perfect fit, fast shipping, thanks!
The truss cover is gorgeous, sturdy, and a major testament to the quality of PLT's custom work! When I saw it for the first time, I was struck by the great font and remarkable finish. Bravo.
I ordered a custom cover for my epiphone dot studio. Came out just as I wanted. Get one and you won’t regret it!
Okay... Seems like a simple thing, but I have seen these from other companies that look as though they were hand cut with a dull razor blade! This is a really nice cover with proper deep engraving with a good later of enamel on the lettering.. It was smoothly polished, fit EXACTLY as the original and looks amazing on my guitar. It was exactly what I would have expected when ordering it and I could not be happier with the purchase. It arrived in a short amount of time and it was packaged in a protective envelope... What else could a guy ask for? Thanks for a great experience... I will look here first for any future purchases...
I have been looking for a custom truss rod cover for my casino for quite some time. Philadelphia Luthier had everything I needed. The quality of this truss rod cover is exceptional. The lines are nice and sharp and the engraving is perfect. It was great to be able to pick out what you wanted printed on the cover. In addition there are a number of fonts to pick from and the wording can be one or 2 lines long. The truss rod cover fit my casino perfectly. I have a casino coupe but the Epiphone web site says the coupe and standard casinos' have the same size head-stock so I would guess this cover would work on either version. I think the truss rod cover looks great on this guitar.
Where else are you going to find a truss rod cover for that old guitar? This is the second time I've used this product and will do it again for sure when the need arises. Great product and great service.
Love these covers... Third one I've bought and they are all high quality pieces
Got one for an epi wildkat. Great look but the top hole was off. I had to drill a new one to install. Then I realized I measured incorrectly. Make sure you measure. Lol. Overall great product.
This is my second one. My first one was for a Les Paul, this one is for my Epiphone Dot. Fits perfect and is exactly as I ordered. This is the place to go, got here QUICKLY!