- Aftermarket (not Genuine Epiphone part)
- 2 ply blank in black (1.5mm thick with 1mm white and .5 black)
- Mounting screws are not included
- ***There is no standard Epiphone truss rod cover...PLEASE CHECK ABOVE MEASUREMENTS WITH YOUR ORIGINAL BEFORE ORDERING. If you have any questions please ask!!***
- Engraved with your custom message and color filled with white paint.
- 1 or 2 lines with 16 character limit per line. Each line will be centered.
- Please remember that the text will be smaller in size the more characters there are per line.
- Please allow 2 business days from time of purchase for your engraved truss rod cover to ship.
- If you have any questions please email at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
I had specific info engraved on a couple of covers and Philly did a great job; clean, no rough spots, etc. I always get a custom cover when I customize a guitar!
I’ve been customizing my 2002 Samick Epiphone Sheraton for a month or so now and the people at Philadelphia Luthiers were extremely helpful and accommodating. My guitar has a bunch of atypically sized things and among them was the truss rod. Philadelphia Luthiers we’re able to take all my custom measurements and quickly and efficiently send me a custom sized perfect truss rod cover. It may seem like a small detail but it was a fantastic experience which I have not since encountered with other shops and the custom truss rod cover looks great and really finishes off the custom make over of my guitar. Highly, highly recommend.
This fits quite well, The engraving is top-notch, and looks great on my custom build!
Great! Fit my guitars perfectly and looks completely original with a custom well-engraved lettering.
Looks great, fits perfect! Love it!!
Perfect fit, fast shipping, thanks!
The truss cover is gorgeous, sturdy, and a major testament to the quality of PLT's custom work! When I saw it for the first time, I was struck by the great font and remarkable finish. Bravo.
I ordered a custom cover for my epiphone dot studio. Came out just as I wanted. Get one and you won’t regret it!
Okay... Seems like a simple thing, but I have seen these from other companies that look as though they were hand cut with a dull razor blade! This is a really nice cover with proper deep engraving with a good later of enamel on the lettering.. It was smoothly polished, fit EXACTLY as the original and looks amazing on my guitar. It was exactly what I would have expected when ordering it and I could not be happier with the purchase. It arrived in a short amount of time and it was packaged in a protective envelope... What else could a guy ask for? Thanks for a great experience... I will look here first for any future purchases...