- Aftermarket part(not Genuine PRS part)
- 3 ply blank in black(1.5mm thick with .5mm black, .5mm white and .5mm black) with a beveled edge
- Mounting screws are not provided
- Fits most import Korean PRS SE model guitars. Some PRS SE models(Indonesia) do use the USA sized truss rod cover. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU CHECK THE SIZE BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.
- ***PLEASE CHECK ABOVE MEASUREMENTS WITH YOUR ORIGINAL BEFORE ORDERING. If you have any questions please ask before placing your order!!***
- Engraved with your signature and color filled with white paint.
- Can be engraved for Right or Left handed guitars.
- Please allow 2 business days from time of purchase for your engraved truss rod cover to ship.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.Click on link below to download the template and instructions for the signature truss rod cover. You will need to upload the template with your order. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
I recently bought this product for my PRS SE Standard 24 and have had an issue with it. The engraving is high quality and exactly what I expected. However, the truss rod cover does not fit perfectly on PRS SE models. It was a little too large. The screw hole did not match up with the hole on the headstock. I was able to file the excess off with no issue, and it now fits perfectly. However, I do not expect to have to do this with this product. This is not the first truss rod cover that I have purchased from Philadelphia Luthier Tools. I previously bought this exact truss rod cover for a PRS Holcomb SVN and had the same issue, the cover was a little too large. It is not a deal-breaker, as it is an easy fix. However, it is something to keep in mind. Other than this minor issue I am happy with the truss rod cover.
I got my custom truss rod cover for a PRS Mark Holcomb SVN and it did not fit. The cover itself was the exact same size as the stock one, however, the hole for the screw was in a different place. The hole on the stock cover was marginally lower. Not a huge deal, as I was able to file away a little off the bottom so that the holes lined up. Just beware that the cover might not fit perfectly. Other than that I am happy with it. The material is good quality, and the engravement looks great.
I uploaded my signature one night and the cover was sent the next morning .I received the item a day later. Couldn't ask for faster shipping than that especially with a custom item. It fits my PRS perfectly and looks even better.They could charge a lot more for this item. THANKS for the great work !