- Aftermarket part - Not Genuine Gibson part
- Custom Printed Switch Ring with your supplied picture
- Fits many Gibson, Epiphone and many other guitars
- Matte finish (not available with glossy finish)
- Same size as original Gibson part - 1 5/16" (33mm) outside diameter and slightly over 1/2"(13mm) inside diameter
- The actual color of the material is white with the color image printed on top. The edge of the switch ring cannot be colored and will show white when viewed from the side.
- 3 different cream colors, white and black are available please include your choice with order. C1 = Gibson USA, C2 = Gibson Historic, C3 = Light Cream, B = Black or W = White These names are for reference only. Every monitor views color a little difference. Do not expect an exact match!
- The actual color of the material is white with the color printed on top. The edge of the switch ring can not be colored and will show white when viewed from the side. Please see last pictures for an example.
- Font color will be black on the cream and white switch rings and white on the black switch rings. Sorry NO GOLD or SILVER colored fonts.
- Each line is printed as shown. 6-7 characters should be the max per line. If longer the 7 character the line we be scaled to make fit. This will make each character look skinner then in the examples
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing order.
24 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Originally I ordered two of these and loved them. Once I had two granddaughters I had to order another one with their names. Love these things!
I ordered a custom toggle ring and it came in perfect will do business with these guys again
I've ordered a few custom toggle plates here and they always impress. They look awesome, the price is right & ship very quickly!! Thanks again for the great work guys!
Great experience! The product turned out amazing and I LOVE IT!!
arrived super fast and in great condition
Looks awesome. Super fast shipping. Thank you so much for the awesome job.
I make custom controls, and this really lets people know at first glance this is not your usual animal.
My first one is labeled "Ginger" for bridge and "Mary Ann" for neck.
People don't see it until they're looking closely. Then they suddenly burst out laughing (and no one has any problem figuring out which one Ginger would be lol).
I have an entire notebook page filled with idea for labeling. I plan to change them out regularly on a number of guitars: but I may always keep Ginger/Mary Ann: it's just too perfect.
Mulling over "Kiss" and "Bite" for my next one. SO many options. Tsk.
looks great and I will order again
My cat has a ego she had to have it
Perfect fit and fast processing time (couple days). No issues at all.