- Tele Control Plate with a modified volume control position
- For CTS 3/8" pots
- Fits CRL, Oaks Grigsby, and many metric switches
- Available in Chrome, Gold, and Nickel
- Approximate thickness - .058" (1.47mm)
- ***Mounting screws are not included - Uses standard #4 x 1/2" sized Fender screws
Tele control plate with the volume control position moved about 3/8" (9.3mm) lower so it doesn't interfere with the pickup selector switch. No more accidental switching pickups while adjusting the volume control!
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
Good quality plate. It’s nice to have an affordable option for these style control plates again. The only companies I could find who make these style now are Callaham and Rutters & they are about double the price.