- Vintage Length Steel Studs
- Plated steel
- Made in the USA - not a Genuine Gibson® part
- Qty 2
- Mounting studs(U.S. 5/16 - 24) threads
- Overall Length - 1 1/2" (38.1mm)
- Threaded section - 15/16" (23.8mm)
- These are slightly longer than standard Gibson® studs. Might require modification to guitar to allow extra length to fit.
- Fits tailpiece with ears thickness of 19/64"(7.65mm) and under(please check before ordering)
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
Upgraded my Les Paul's with PL products and have not been let down ONCE! Quick shipping, great prices and parts are SUPERB! I wont go anywhere else!
I bought these to try to replace the original Gibson studs, I though they were with a collar a little narrow than original because I wanted almost a tight fit with tailpiece, unfortunately these have the same collar gap as the original. Anyway are really good quality studs.
Although these are longer than normal Gibson USA tailpiece studs, the difference is only 1/16", so I decided to give them a shot on my 2016 Gibson Les Paul Traditional. I don't deck my tailpiece all the way down, I get it as low as I can without any of the strings resting on the edge of the bridge, and I was able to do that with no problem using these studs. They did not bottom out in their holes on my guitar, but of course your guitar may be different. The nickel is a perfect match with the other nickel-plated products here at PLTS (such as their Nashville bridges and aluminum tailpieces).
Good and solid