- Gotoh FGR-2 Floyd Rose Locking Nut
- 1-5/8"(R2) 41mm width
- Top mount
- Available in Black, Cosmo Black, Chrome, and Gold
- 360mm (14 3/16") radius
- Base measures 1-5/8"(41mm) x 19/32"(15mm)
- The string spread is 1-11/32"(34mm)
- Nut mounting holes are spaced 17/32"(14mm)
- String tree mounting holes are spaced 1-1/8"(28.5mm)
The Gotoh FGR-2 includes a lock nut assembly with mounting hardware, string tree, 2.5mm and 3mm Allen keys, and height adjustment shims.
Will fit guitars equipped with "bullet" style truss rod nut.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
Made up of superior quality materials and excellent Japanese technology with very attractive finishing. Very accurate holding tuning of the guitar even on maximum pulling or pushing of the whammy bar. Excellent service of team “Philadelphia Luthier” on timely delivery of the item in very protective packaging. I procured this item for the second time from them and will. Happy to give 5 stars rating.
Installed this on my LTD M-330FR along with Gotoh GE1996T floyd rose. It is quite taller than the stock nut but the length is shorter. I had to sand a little bit to compensate with its height. Overall a great nut and holds the tune well.