- GOTOH NS510TS-FE1 - Narrow Spacing, TS = Steel Trem Block
- 6 String Tremolo with 2 point mount
- Made in Japan
- Available in Black, Chrome, Cosmo Black and Gold
- Knife-edge 2-point tremolo
- Hardened (chromium molybdenum) steel base plate
- Machined Steel Tremolo Block
- Steel Saddles
- 10.5mm string spacing
- Includes Tremolo arm, spring, spring-holder, wrenches, and mounting screws
- Comes packaged in original branded GOTOH packaging...not bulk packaged
The 510T series of tremolo bridges are Gotoh's pursuit of greater tremolo functionality. It has a low clearance arm system of GOTOH's own design. To help guarantee a strong and hard-wearing tremolo pivot point, an extremely resilient chromium Molybdenum steel was used for the bridge plate.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
I got this as a replacement for the chrome that came with my Charvel Pro Mod DK24 because I want to make all my hardware gold. Only issue was the block was to long/tall so I just had to replace it with the one from my original bridge. Wish I would've known about that earlier but it wasn't a huge problem.