- GOTOH 510TS-SF1 (TS = Steel Trem Block)
- Made in Japan
- Available in Black, Chrome(nickel plated saddles), Cosmo Black and Gold
- Knife edge 2-point tremolo
- Hardened (chromium molybdenum) steel base plate
- Machined Steel Tremolo Block
- Stamped Steel Saddles
- 10.8mm string spacing
- Includes Tremolo arm, spring, spring-holder, wrenches, and mounting screws
- Comes packaged in original branded GOTOH packaging...not bulk packaged
The 510T series of tremolo bridges are Gotoh's pursuit of greater tremolo functionality. It has a low clearance arm system of GOTOH's own design. To help guarantee a strong and hard-wearing tremolo pivot point, an extremely resilient chromium Molybdenum steel was used for the bridge plate.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
Bought this unit to upgrade a Fender/Ping 2-point tremolo. It was a direct drop in and didn’t require much adjustment to get it set up! Definitely a noticeable improvement in tone and sustain! I would highly recommend this tremolo as an upgrade!
This is an extraordinarily high quality tremolo bridge. The engineering sets it apparat. Subtle features such as recessed grooves for the screws on the bottom of the e string saddles prevent splaying of the saddles that lead to tuning stability and intonation issues. The threaded washer between the arm and the bridge keep it where it is desired. The locking studs are handy and they seem to add some thump. The steel bock is more nostalgic sounding than the zinc one. Direct fit for American Fender two point bridges with zero modifications.