Bigsby B7 and Vibramate V7-LP mounting kit
- Made in the USA
- Fits many carved top Les Paul style guitars with tune-o-matic and tailpiece
- Polished Aluminum finish
Bigsby B7 Vibrato Tremolo Tailpiece
- Overall length 8 3/4” (222.3 mm)
- Overall width 3 5/8” (92.1 mm)
- Brand new and in original packaging
Vibramate V7-LP mounting kit
- Felt pads to protect guitar's finish
- For guitars equipped with US and metric stop tailpieces and tune-o-matic bridges
- Must have a 3 1/4" (82.55 mm) tailpiece stud spacing
- Will not work for guitars with staggered (tilted) tailpieces.
Everything you need to install a Bigsby B7 on your Les Paul style guitar without drilling any holes! The Vibramate mounting kit includes both English and Metric threaded mounting hardware for either US or Import model guitars. Refer to the Vibramate website for additional information to see if this will work for your guitar.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
I tried another system that didn't fit correctly on my Gibson CS 59 LP. This is exactly as described. Works perfectly. Super fast ship. Will be buying from Philadelphia Luthier Tools again.
Nice solution for adding a Bigsby B7 to your LP without drilling any permanent holes. Sits a bit higher off the body due to the install bracket vs. direct install, which puts the arm out a bit further. However totally functional and reversible if you choose to remove later. Philadelphia Luthier Tools were great to deal with, item exactly as pictured, super quick ship. Will definitely be back for future needs.
Exactly as shown in the pictures, every part and screw you could possibly need is included and great great price. Shipping was unbelievably fast, got it next working day and my order was international! Definitely my go to place for guitar stuff from now on.