- Staggered side Telecaster® vintage-style bridge plate
- Made in the USA
- Available in a half satin Chrome or Nickel
- 1/2 satin finish on the inside of plate below pickup opening
- .048"(1.2mm) steel plate thickness
- **Bottom string loading only
- Standard Vintage mounting hole location
- Mounting screws and saddles not included
Staggered sides, perfectly flat bottom, and .048" thickness make this a perfect replacement vintage Telecaster bridge plate.
If you’re the kind of telecaster player who rides the volume knob and does a lot of volume swells with your pinky, this is for you. It also has a cut-out on the bass side for you to dig in without any obstruction and still gives you plenty of meat on the bass side to rest your hand.