- Staggered side Telecaster® vintage-style bridge plate
- Made in the USA
- Available in a half satin Chrome or Nickel
- 1/2 satin finish on the inside of plate below pickup opening
- .048"(1.2mm) steel plate thickness
- **Bottom string loading only
- Standard Vintage mounting hole location
- Mounting screws and saddles not included
Staggered sides, perfectly flat bottom, and .048" thickness make this a perfect replacement vintage Telecaster bridge plate.
If you’re the kind of telecaster player who rides the volume knob and does a lot of volume swells with your pinky, this is for you. It also has a cut-out on the bass side for you to dig in without any obstruction and still gives you plenty of meat on the bass side to rest your hand.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
The return policy on this is impossible ridiculous, I had to install the bridge to find the flaw, scratch by saddles is impossible to avoid. They should refund my purchase price and remedy the problem or disclose in the instructions etc.