- Staggered side Telecaster® vintage style bridge plate
- Made in USA
- Half satin nickel plated steel base - no copper
- 1/2 satin finish on inside of plate below pickup opening
- .048"(1.2mm) plate thickness
- **Bottom string loading only
- Standard Vintage mounting hole location
- Mounting screws and saddles not included
Staggered sides, perfectly flat bottom and .048" thickness makes this a perfect replacement vintage Telecaster bridge plate.
If you’re the kind of telecaster player who rides the volume knob and does a lot of volume swells with your pinky, this is for you. It also has a cut out on the bass side for you to dig in without any obstruction and still gives you plenty of meat on the bass side to rest your hand.