- Locking Tailpiece with set screw
- Made in the USA
- Zinc diecast construction
- Doesn't includes mounting studs or bushing
- Requires 2mm Allen wrench (5/64" will also work)
- Stud spacing 3 1/4" (82mm)
- Tailpiece thickness at mounting position - .3" (7.6mm)
These are made to fit USA Gibson® guitars. Might not fit all imports guitars. example - most Gibson guitars have 5/16"(8mm) clearance available on the mounting studs. PLEASE CHECK BEFORE ORDERING!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These tailpieces lock securely on Gibby posts. they help stabilize during intonation; yes it makes a difference. Nicely machined and polished. Overall a great product.