- Vintage length clear zinc plated steel anchors
- Made in the USA - not a Genuine Gibson® part
- Qty 2
- Anchors are (SAE 5/16 - 24) threads
- Overall length is 1.188" with coarse knurling. The extra length is great for fixing leaning studs on vintage guitars.
- Diameter is .515"(13mm) and are made to fit tightly into a 1/2" hole
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Use it for a Gibson ES 335 studio. Better Sound now!
used them with a hipshot baby grand, It doesn't lean at all, they are heavy
Used these to replace failed bushings on a 12 string stopbar. Worked fabulously!
Very well made, just followed the suggested 1/2 drill size to the needed depth, used line up mark, for ground wire,and wah la in used old bolts to drive in, piece of cake, and they did make a huge difference in the sound. Total change in the sustain. Wish you guys sold VIPots. Thanks
These would be great for leaning studs, especially on wraparound bridges in softer wood bodies. The extra depth should reduce, or eliminated leaning on new builds, too.
Steel Anchor mounting bushings of the highest quality and key to get to the vintage tone. you need an aluminum tailpiece with one inch studs, these are the bushings that go with the vintage studs.