- Vintage length clear zinc plated steel anchors
- Made in the USA - not a Genuine Gibson® part
- Qty 2
- Anchors are (SAE 5/16 - 24) threads
- Overall length is 1.188" with coarse knurling. The extra length is great for fixing leaning studs on vintage guitars.
- Diameter is .515"(13mm) and are made to fit tightly into a 1/2" hole
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These would be great for leaning studs, especially on wraparound bridges in softer wood bodies. The extra depth should reduce, or eliminated leaning on new builds, too.
Steel Anchor mounting bushings of the highest quality and key to get to the vintage tone. you need an aluminum tailpiece with one inch studs, these are the bushings that go with the vintage studs.