- M5 to SAE 6-32 Conversion Posts
- Made in the USA
- Available nickel or gold plated
- Available with or without thumbwheels
- Posts - Steel
- Fine knurled thumbwheels - Brass
- M5 x .8 to SAE 6-32 conversion posts**
- Post Length - 1 1/8" (29 mm)
These conversion posts will allow you to install a US ABR-1 bridge on a Gibson guitar that was originally equipped with a Nashville bridge. Now you can have the same look as the original vintage Gibson guitars! These posts will screw directly into the original body anchors and leave you with 6-32 threaded posts like the original ABR-1.
Can be purchased with or without thumbwheels.
Check out our store for a selection of US ABR-1 bridges that will fit these conversion posts.
**These will only fit Gibson USA guitars and not the fake Gibson guitars from China!