- Telecaster neck pickup cover
- Made in USA
- Non-plated nickel-silver Telecaster® cover. Not all pickup covers are made of nickel-silver. Pickup covers made of nickel silver are the most transparent sounding.
- These are raw bare nickel-silver covers and do not come polished. May show minor scuffs and scratches.
- Standard Telecaster neck pickup size with 3 tabs
- Dimensions are 2 9/16" (65mm) x17/32"(14.1mm) x 1/2"(13.1mm) thick(not including tabs)
- .02"(.5mm) material thickness
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Correct dimensions and thickness, perfect! These covers come dirty and scratched but that is to be expected for an unplated cover, and they clean up nicely. I like to take a nylon brush disc that fastens to a drill chuck and a couple passes with that and these covers have a beautiful brushed finish. I haven't been a customer of Philadelphia LT&S for very long, but so far they have been very quick to ship and everything has arrived meticulously packed. Good stuff!
Got one to substitute the stock brass/chrome plated cover on my Classic Series Fender Telecaster - fit is perfectly and it really does the job of letting more brightness come through.
The finish on this cover has a slight "aged" patina (which is actually really cool), while its color is like "nickel plating color", but with sort of a soft satin shine to it as well.
If you want something that is more traditional and "new" looking go with the regular nickel or chrome plated version of this cover. Definitely recommended.