- Guitar Humbucker Pickup Cover
- Made in USA
- NON-plated raw nickel-silver cover. Not all humbucker covers are made of nickel-silver. Pickup covers made of nickel silver are the most transparent sounding.
- This is a raw bare nickel-silver pickup cover that do not come polished. May show minor scuffs and scratches. One of the pictures shows a sample a sample partially buffed with a buffing wheel.
- Great way to get that aged look
- 49.2mm E to e measured center to center pole spacing. Please verify this measurement before ordering.
- Overall dimensions are 2.75" x 1.5" x .635" (69.7mm x 38.1mm x 15.9mm)
- Qty 1 pickup cover
19 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These covers fit well and are high quality. And P.L. has great selection, customer service and their pricing structure is WAY better than anyone else out there. Keep on rockin' ... I insist !!!
Bought 2 covers for my 2000 Gibson LP Classic. Choose Raw 49.2mm for the 496R and 52mm for the 500T. They fit perfectly, nice patina give my LP a vintage look, at low cost. Great
Fits really good
Ordered a pair of theese from Argentina. Installed them on Seymour Duncans humbuckers, and they fit well, the looks of them is great as it´s on my 80's Burny, matching the time aged hardware.
Worst customer service ever. The shipment got lost I was waiting on the covers to put together a pickup for a good client. I emailed them like 10 days. Asked them to replace a $6.00 cover and send it out ASAP. they refused I have shopped with them for over 10 years and $6.00 really. You just lost a good customer. They refused to send out a replacement, and forced me to track the item down. Really you shipped it you track it down. I did the keg work and 10 days later got the cover. That usually takes 3 days.
Fabulous look, great value. I’ll be buying these any time I need covers with the right look.
Fits nicely and snugly on my gibson les paul. Has a hazy patina like look that you can easily buff out to preferance.